Naíonáin Bheaga Junior Infants
Annual Admission Notice for the school year 2021/2022
- Parents/Guardians who wish to apply for places for their children for the 2021/2022 school year will find the Admissions Policy and application form here.
- Thursday 1st October is the starting date for the receipt of applications.
- If applying through the school website, you will then be emailed a F2 form which you will need to fill out and return to the school by the closing date below.
- The closing date for receipt of F2 applications is 2.30 pm on Friday 6th November 2020.
- Offers of places for Junior Infants will be emailed on Friday 20th November 2020.
- Confirmation of the acceptance of Junior Infants places must be made by parents/guardians by 2.30 pm on Friday 4th December 2020.
- 62 places are available in the Junior Infants intake group.
Más mian leat teacht ar cuairt, tá lán fáilte romhat. Cuir glaoch ar an oifig chun coinne a dhéanamh linn. 01 2958589 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Naíonra Shliabh Rua – 086 867 4542
Explorers 087 636 7916